If your certificate is about to expire, do the following:
1. Find the certificate signing request (CSR) that you saved when acquiring the old certificate.
2. Go to your certificate authority and choose to renew the certificate. When requested, enter the CSR.
3. After the permanent SSL Certificate has been generated, save it to a secure location.
4. Select Domain info in the Domain Settings menu.
5. Go to the Web Service page and click the Edit icon in the SSL field.
6. Enter the certificate into the upper box of the form that opens
("Install Certificate based on previously generated Certificate
Note: For Equifax, also enter the certificate authority file; for
COMODO.NET, also enter the rootchain certificate (Certificate Chain
7. Click Submit.
8. Now you can use the certificate jointly with the private key you have saved.