The mailbox and its alias share the same mail domain
e.g. email@example.com will be an alternative address to firstname.lastname@example.org
To create a mailbox name alias:
1. On your control panel home page, click E-Mail.
2. At the bottom of the page that appears, click Add new mail resource:
3. Choose Mail alias in the drop-down box:
4. Click Next.
5. Agree with the charges, if any.
6. Fill the form on the page that appears:
7. Enter the mailbox name alias in the Alias Local Name field.
8. In the To Mbox field select the local mailbox you are creating the alias for.
9. Enter a Comment that will help you identify this alias among other mail resources.
10. Click Submit.